Any FA teachers want to go to Philadelphia with me? This promises to be an enriching, exciting weekend.
Educon 2.0 — January 25-27, 2008, Science Leadership Academy, Philadelphia, PA
EduCon 2.0 is both a conversation and a conference.
And it is not
a technology conference. It is an education conference. It is a School
2.0 conference. It is, hopefully, an innovation conference where we
want to come together, both in person and virtually, to discuss the
future of schools. We are looking for people to present ideas,
facilitate conversations, and share best practice.
The Axioms / Guiding Principles of EduCon 2.0:
1) Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members.
2) Our schools must be about co-creating — together with our students — the 21st Century Citizen
3) Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
4) Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate and collaborate
5) Learning can — and must — be networked.