grading papers and planning. Instead, I am:
- learning how Lisa turned over control of class discussions to her students.
- catching up on the international part of our international PLP!
- responding to discussions about teaching and learning on the ning
- finding that Seth continues to motivate and inspire me
- figuring out how to share this bit on storytelling with my kids
- preparing for a committee meeting on our tech philosophy by re-reading this
What I can't find time to do much of anymore:
Now I really need to finish preparing for tomorrow……………