I never want to stop learning. Yup, that’s what I learned.
When my hands were full of ink and my new press was giving me a fit, I had few moments of angst. But I wanted to figure it out. I’m not sure I was a learner when I was younger, but the adult me loves to problem solve.
I also learned:
- how to make a tasty beef brisket and sour cream potatoes
- I really do have anxiety issues (plane, relationships, food)
- how to balance writing rejections with the joy of acceptances
- I want to keep my hair short
- some things never change (dislike of cold, love of sugar, need to be near the beach)
- I can still overdo social media (it’s a great place to hide sometimes)
- how to let go of expectations (most of the time)
- not to listen to the voice in my head (most of the time)
- how much I enjoy being creative, even reading about creativity!
Let’s see what 2015 has in store……