Since my trip to EduCon and SLA, I haven’t been able to sit still. I am
filled with an energy I can’t quite describe. This week alone, I’ve
worked on/helped with/logged into/twittered with/discovered…..
- our history teacher’s project where students research, upload powerpoint to Voice Thread, embed on a wiki with rest of the research, and share
- interesting new voices online-more people to follow on Twitter and more blogs to read
- a new presentation for our juniors and seniors about their online presence and how to create a positive one
- Mr.Mayo’s students’ sites–powerful
- Be Very Afraid, thanks to David Warlick.
with my "skeptic," whom I took to EduCon. He has changed his American
History class as of today. And I enjoy his challenging questions; they
make me think
- the fourth grade Voice Threads with Kim Cofino’s group…we are commenting away
- questions from a language teacher about wikis
- online PD with Robin Ellis and Darren Draper
- Tweets to new found friends that I can now picture
- my new computer–more memory and lighter:)
- twitter with my colleague Jennifer (jclarkevans)
am so grateful for the opportunity to learn and share. Mostly it was
the opportunity to hear new voices, re-focus my own goals, and plan for
this semester in a meaningful way.