Jenny Luca tagged me for this meme, so I thought I would play along.
- Because my dad was in the Army, I attended 13 schools in 12 years. I attended one semester in an all-girls school in France, where I was one of two English-speaking students, and I graduated from high school in Germany.
- I have been teaching for 28 years, and I've never taught the same lesson plan in the same way. I LOVE change (my furniture, my job, my hobbies, my goals….)
- I am an INFP and growing more "I" by the day. I like nothing better than spending a day by myself.
- When I was 5, I decided to play beautician, and I cut off all my sister's hair. It was the first time I saw my mother cry.
- I have run four half-marathons, each time beating my previous record. Becoming a runner was a life-long goal that I finally achieved after turning 50.
- One of the reasons I wanted to become a teacher was because I disliked school so much.
- I am totally affected by my environment, and I find that white lights on a tree, rolling waves on a beach, the first sunny spring day, or a crackling fire on a snowy day can totally change my emotional state–for the better!