Camp, Revisited

I spent four days at Life is a Verb Camp with Patti Digh last weekend. This third time was different, partly because I dragged my husband along to help me carry heavy presses and type and partly because I’ve changed. The weekend is a safe […]

Read more

Practicing Forgiveness

I am a feeler, an empath. “You’re too sensitive,” I’ve been told. But over the past ten years, I’ve been practicing being more resilient, more forgiving of myself.  Writing helps, finding the parts of my story that don’t work for me any longer. Breathing deeply […]

Read more

Rumi’s Words Always Resonate

“But listen to me. For one moment quit being sad. Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you.” ~ Rumi Traveling the Danube recently allowed me to put problems with Mom, world events, and stress behind me. What a gift to spend time in places like Prague, […]

Read more

Creating

Connecting with  small, local businesses makes my heart open. I love collaborating with others on projects, and with my press, I can help create what they’ve been imagining. This is Willow’s two-color note card, which means running it through the press twice- once with light […]

Read more

To Live Better, Not Necessarily Longer

I enjoy the Blue Zones newsletter, and this recent newsletter gave advice for living longer. That’s not necessarily my goal. But I do want to live better– and these tips certainly resonate: Power 9® Move naturally throughout the day Have and cultivate a strong sense of purpose […]

Read more